Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Reports To: Office Manager & Executive Assistant to the CEO
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Summary: This role will be instrumental in the successful experience of each visitor, donor, employee, vendor, and guest as they enter the OptiScan building. The Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant will ensure that each call, inquiry or visit is met with the highest standards of quality in responsiveness and professionalism.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Assist field team with travel arrangements
• Assist Sales & Marketing with special projects
• May assist with HR projects, including recruitment interview coordination
• Greets all guests, donors, vendors, candidates and visitors
• Manages orders and inventory for office and kitchen supplies
• Stocks supplies in all kitchens and common areas
• Coordinates office catering
• Receives all general inquiries and phone calls and routes to the appropriate destination
• Manages all incoming and outgoing mail
• Assists with scheduling meetings and ensuring that meeting logistics (food, supplies, etc.) run smoothly
Knowledge, Skill and Competency Requirements:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and competencies:
• Expertise in creating an environment that welcomes guests and employees and being responsive and solutions-oriented to their inquiries and requests
• Ability to coordinate, problem solve, and critically think about efficient ideas and solutions
• Demonstrated experience using the Microsoft Office suite (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Ability to plan, manage and execute quickly on projects like meeting coordination and inventory ordering
• Ability to collaborate across the organization and connect people quickly with resources and information
At least two years of experience as a receptionist, coordinator, or administrative assistant.
High School graduate or equivalent
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Frequently required to push/pull objects weighing more than 40 lbs and lift and carry objects weighing more than 10 lbs but less than 20. Must be able to walk, stand, and drive.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The area supervisor or department head (or delegate) shall determine what internal training (if any) is required in order to satisfactorily meet the job requirements listed above. Such training shall be conducted in accordance with applicable SOPs and said training shall be documented in accordance to our internal training procedure. The employee shall also receive general training in both 21CFR 820 and EN13485 as well as the OptiScan Quality Manual and Quality Policy.
This job description does not state nor imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job related duties as requested by management and will also be required to meet safety-related requirements. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.
If you are interested in applying to an open position at OptiScan, please email your resume to [email protected]